Arvada Roof Repair and Replacement
The roof on your home is one of the most important features of your home. Your roof protects you and the house interior from the elements and is a key feature in the architectural appeal of your property. A home’s roof is also important in regulating energy usage.
Additional Residential Roofing Topics:
Explore all the residential roofing services offered by Arvada Roofing.
Residential Insurance Claims
Serious Storm Damage
Energy Efficient Upgrades
Choosing the right materials
Roof Repairs & Upgrades
Roof Life Span
Tips to a long lasting roof
Reasons to Consider Residential Roof Replacement
1. Life of the RoofYour roof should last for 15 to 20 years. If you own an older home that has not had its roof replaced, problems can arise in the form of leaks, heating loss and even roof instability.
2. Mold, Mildew and Other HazardsThe sight of moss growing on your roof is a telltale sign that moisture has invaded the layers of your roof. This can cause mold and mildew that might contaminate the entire interior of the home.
3. Energy Efficient UpgradesAn older roof will allow more energy loss, resulting in higher home heating and cooling bills. New roofing materials and construction advancements make a new roof incredibly energy efficient. If you are concerned with doing your part to lessen your energy footprint, and want to conserve money by lowering home energy bills, replacing your roof if a fantastic step.
4. Resale ValueReplacing the roof on your home will increase property values and improve the chances of selling a home quickly
5. Roof RepairsWhen roof replacement is not an option, roof repairs might still be necessary to preserve your home’s value and structural integrity. Reasons your roof might need repairs are as varied as there are roofs in Colorado.
6. BranchesIce and snow weighs down branches on the tree on and around your property. If a branch were to fall into your roof it could affect your cable, phone lines and even create costly repairs for you.